Supercross Wednesday - 1 more time!

>> Thursday, July 16, 2009

Isn't it amazing how time flies. Last weekend I shot a wedding, went to my 25th High School Reunion, played a round of golf and went to a relaxing BBQ. Before I could even post some other photos, I found myself back in Mark's car driving to Royal Mountain again.



Having sold a few images last week right from my computer, I was stoked to try it again. Trying not to repeat the same shots from last week, I took to some other angles to see what I could capture.



I was so excited to come in and show my work. By the end of the night I expected to see a lot more sales but I was wrong. Many people looked and many riders said they were awesome but minimal sales. Hope the online galleries do better or this could be my last!



This one's for my BFF! She loves the Quads...............

0 comments: