Royal Mountain Supercross, Caroga Lake, NY

>> Friday, July 10, 2009



Another photographer friend, I seem to have a lot these days, asked if I would come and shoot some Supercross with him. Never seeing an event before, I was somewhat interested and said sure. Little did I know it was going to take almost all night and into the wee morning by the time I got back home from shooting.



Selling your images there on-site too was a new experience. Not only being a professional photographer but being a professional salesman was a little trying at times. Many people could not believe their eyes when they saw their print coming out of the printer. The quality was amazing! If only more people ventured inside to view their sons or daughters photos.



I guess I might try this again next Wednesday night. I made some money and for the people who purchased, their excitement in holding an 8x10 was breathtaking!



But my passion is really photographing people and weddings. This sports thing is really just taking up time until the next big weekend shoot.









0 comments: